Saturday, July 05, 2008

New stage

I'm starting a new stage in this blog in which I'm going to write in English.  Yes, even though I've never been a good writer even in Spanish.  I'd like to be able to share this blog with people I've met in my two years at Stanford GSB and some of them don't speak Spanish.  This change will also allow me to keep practicing my English writing skills.  So I'm overall excited about this change and think some very good things could come out of it.

I don't have much to write about today, but I expect to have more things in these upcoming days. I'll be spending the summer in Mazatlan and Mexico City, before starting work in New York City in September.  These two months in Mexico will be a time for me to relax, reflect, recharge my batteries, and maybe even learn how to write a blog in English.

Until then, I leave you with the chorus of a Beatles' song that I heard in the car today: "But the fool on the hill, sees the sun going down, and the eyes in his head see the world spinning 'round".  Ingenuity is a great ability. Only with it great innovation and sometimes genious happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home